Monday, November 30, 2009

Yeah..I need help findin a good love song for my myspace..preferably rock...country can be good too

So yeah..this guy and I, have had crushes on each other since the 4th-7th grade{he moved then}..it's been ten years since then{4th grade} and now we are finally together..although I have only been dating him for about a week...I feel so very serious about him so I want a song that would be good for this situation :)



I am not opposed to country,,like the one song that goes "God bless the broken road, that lead me here to you" {I'm sure thats not exact} but any pretty songs like are good



But I just need help..



A couple I have been considering [just so you'll have an idea]



#1 Crush-Garbage



Before the Dawn-Evanescence



Animal Instinct-Cranberries



Yeah..I need help findin a good love song for my myspace..preferably rock...country can be good too though?

It would depend on your personality for what to use. Personally I happen to like the Ozzy Osbourne-Lita Ford duet "Close My Eyes Forever", DJ Sammy's cover of the song "Heaven" by Bryan Adams(there are two versions DJ Sammy did) or Alice Cooper's "You and Me"-later covered by Frank Sinatra in Vegas. But anyway, there are many, many good songs out there, you just have to decide what fits your personality the best.



Yeah..I need help findin a good love song for my myspace..preferably rock...country can be good too though?

at the moment i'm in love with loves not a competition [but i'm winning] by Kaiser Chiefs



Yeah..I need help findin a good love song for my myspace..preferably rock...country can be good too though?

If you like the Cranberries, "Linger" is nice.



I also really like "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane, and "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice



If you don't mind country, I have to admit I kinda enjoy "Amazed" by Lonestar.



Yeah..I need help findin a good love song for my myspace..preferably rock...country can be good too though?

Ok, two songs that I've had on my myspace are "Must have done Something Right" by Relient K, and "You and Me" by Lifehouse. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services