Saturday, November 28, 2009

Someone who's really good at codes? [preferably Myspace music codes]?

I need a code to hide my music player for Myspace- i've already tried a whole bunch, like- table table embed {display:block; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; visibility:visible;}



but it doesn't work. I once found a fool-proof website that had a code that worked really well- I should've saved it to my favorites, huh?



Well, thanks for the help, hopefully a code that I find [or you find] will help



=]



Someone who's really good at codes? [preferably Myspace music codes]?

well, im not sure. but try one of these--



%26lt; style type="text/css" %26gt;td td embed, object, pram, embed{height:0; width:0}%26lt; /style %26gt;



OR



%26lt; style type="text/css" %26gt;td td embed, object, pram, embed{height:0; width:0}%26lt; /style %26gt;



also.. get rid of the spaces in between %26lt; style and " %26gt; etc. or it realllyyy won't work. :) goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services