Monday, November 30, 2009

I asked a while back what are some good websites that I can go to through work to check my myspace p

Everyone gave me some good websites but I also got alot of the "You should'nt do that at work b/c its bad and blah,blah,blah!" Can you really get into trouble about that and can IT tell if you go on those sites? I just wanna check my messages b/c my internet is screwy at home. Yes I know I should get it fixed so no know "Well I guess you should gert your internet fixed!" answers ;)))



I asked a while back what are some good websites that I can go to through work to check my myspace page and...

Yes they can tell about all activity on your computer... Including what web pages you visited. As for getting in trouble... Some care... others don't even check. Best if your going to do this... Do it during break times.



I asked a while back what are some good websites that I can go to through work to check my myspace page and...

If your company blocks access to certain things and you circumvent those measures, then yes you can get fired. If you have an IT team that does regular maintenance and is in charge of outbound connections, yes they can find out where you've been by inspecting the PC.



I guess it depends on how strict the boss is.



I asked a while back what are some good websites that I can go to through work to check my myspace page and...

Circumventing Internet access control systems with web proxies to access unauthorized web sites is a violation of company computer usage policy. You will get fired from your job when you get caught. Use company computers for work, and myspace can wait until you get a public library or Internet cafe. Do you really want your bosses and company IT administrators knowing what you are posting on myspace anyways?



I asked a while back what are some good websites that I can go to through work to check my myspace page and...

i think your gonna end up getting fired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services