Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need a good paragraph about best friends for my myspace?

I can't find any good ones...but I don't really know where I'd find any.



Also any good quotes about friends of course, life, happiness, oh and soccer! ha.



Thanks so much! :]



I need a good paragraph about best friends for my myspace?

Make it original. People want to read things that are interesting and eye catching. I think a good idea is to have a picture at the top of it so it draws your eye in.



Here's an example of my about me:



Alyssa;



If you don't know me already thats my name, and for those who do know my name: you still don't know me. I'm constantly thinking of everything. I don't talk much and sometimes that gets me thinking more. The volleyball court is my everything. I'm sure most of you can't even comprehend how much I love to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services