Monday, December 28, 2009

I need good and clever myspace picture comment ideas?

This guy and I are dating.



My sister told me to comment his picture but I don't want to look like an idiot. So, I know this is sort of a stupid question, but does anyone know any comments or sayings I can use?



I need good and clever myspace picture comment ideas?

ooh i just started going out with my boyfriend



and i commented his picture a few days ago



this is gunna sound so cheesy but i was watching robin hood



and i said



'im watching robin hood, hes yummy :)



but i guess you are too'



and he commented me back and said 'well i think you're pretty gorgeous yourself'



and all my friends and his friends said 'i love your pic comment, it made me smile'



something cute :D



I need good and clever myspace picture comment ideas?

*lol* I know how u feel.



Well just put something meaningfull. . . or something flirty.



Just bout anything can make a guy smile so dont worry.=)



Hope i helped=]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services