Monday, December 28, 2009

Good MySpace Headings??

You said you would love me forever鈥 never knew that forever could be so short



lets forget the guns and just bang



If loving you is wrong, then i don*t wanna be right



a dream is a wish your heart makes



you think you know me well you don鈥檛 know me



I wanna be the girl you point to and say 鈥渢hats her!鈥?br>



I live for for having fun



This is how we do it



True friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget



My friends are crazy but I love them



I can see us holding hands, walking on the beach our toes in the sand



See all I want you to do is be my love



things happen for a reason, %26amp; sometimes you just have to face it no matter how hard



i鈥?m not leaving this place unless I鈥檓 leaving with you



Its my life and its now or never, i aint gonna live forever



I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye



Smile so the tears wont fall, laugh like your not hurt at all



Let鈥檚 commit the perfect Crime. I鈥檒l steal your heart and you鈥檒l steal mine.



people will always stare, so give them something to look at



was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?



I didn鈥檛 mean to make you want to leave. It鈥檚 a fight between my heart and mind, no one really wins this time.



There鈥檚 nowhere to run I have no place to go Surrender my heart, body, and soul How can it be you鈥檙e asking me to feel the things you never show



HOLD ONTO ME AND NEVER LET ME GO



Nobody ever made me feel this way



Forever you will live in my memory



True Love is when you can鈥檛 sleep because your reality is better than your dreams



They鈥檙e the kinda friends, that if my house was burning down, we鈥檇 be sitting there roasting smores %26amp;%26amp; hitting on the Firemen



The greatest thing you鈥檒l ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.



A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.



Empty promises all fade away. What you keep will last forever



So theres this boy. I would tell you all about him, but then you would fall for him too



Live, laugh, love



Even a broken clock is right twice a day



Through sadness comes love, and through love comes happiness



I鈥檓 in the dictionary, under the word hottie



I dare you to try and swim in my tears, but i bet you, you鈥檇 drown in them



My mom said i can be anything i want. a doctor? a dentist? a dancer? but she was wrong, I can鈥檛 be his girl



I want to be the girl you can鈥檛 get over



Gravity isn鈥檛 responsible for people falling in love.



Wait for the one who is worth crying over鈥ut who will never make you cry



Take chances.because it鈥檚 better to cross the line and suffer the consequences than to stare at that line for the rest of your life



Fate determines who walks into your life, but you decide who you let walk out, who you let stay and who you refuse to get away



Don鈥檛 tell me the sky鈥檚 the limit when there are footprints on the moon



The past can hurt, but the way i see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it



Life, it鈥檚 just one big game. It鈥檚 ups %26amp; downs, right from wrongs. True from fake; it鈥檚 just one big game of love and hate



Don鈥檛 let boys make your mascara run



The day i ran into you was the day you ran into my heart



A day without laughter, is a day wasted.



I just want a boy that will make me feel small when he holds me in his arms鈥?br>



I fell to far was in way too deep, guess I let you get the best of me



The good things in life are unseen. That鈥檚 why we kiss, cry and dream with our eyes closed.



The bottom line is, we never fall for the people we鈥檙e supposed to.



Sick of CRYING, tired of TRYING, yeah I鈥檓 SMILING, but inside I鈥檓 DYING



Never frown because you never know who might be falling in love with your smile.



Not even Kodak could capture all these crazy memories we鈥檙e cooler then ice cubes in the freezer.



If you love someone, make sure they know because one day they might find somebody else to tell i love you to.



Boys are like buses, if you miss them, you know they are gonna come back eventually



I wish life was like typing so you could always go back and delete your mistakes



The only thing that matters is just following your heart



Do what makes you happy



be with those who make you smile



%26amp;%26amp; laugh as much as you breathe



WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU A HUNDRED REASONS TO CRY,



SHOW IT A THOUSAND REASONS TO SMILE =)



Knowing is better than wondering



waking is better than sleeping



and even the biggest failure,



beats the hell out of never trying



Being happy doesn鈥檛 mean that everything is perfect. it means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.



He who has the key can unlock my heart



Does my heart have a break me sign on it?



There is NO remedy to love, but to love MORE



Love means nothing will interfere, not distance, time, NOTHING



Wishes on a star DO come true, thats why I鈥檓 with you



In order to love, you must love yourself first



Cute is holding hands and kissing at ALL the redlights



Our trip together was cool, but it鈥檚 time to drop him off. Now, I gotta go and find someone else to pick up



A kiss on the lips, Is just another way of say I love you



I want to be more than just a 鈥渉i鈥?in the hallway



Good MySpace Headings??

I'm i moron with no life since you wanna advertise no offence i dont have one ethier lol



Good MySpace Headings??

i always pick something random that makes people think



mine right now is



"why fight to live when we live to die?"



go to google type in sayings to make you think they have a bunch of good ones

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services